Hands On NJ Physical Therapy are experts in effectively treating sports injuries. Without the use of invasive procedures, side effects or medications. We understand what it takes to properly heal from a sports injury. Our specialist will perform a thorough evaluation and design a specialized treatment plan to return you to the sport you desire, quickly and safely.
We offer this program to ALL AGES!
Adolescent Sports Injury Program:
Hands-On NJ Physical Therapy offers a unique program to address the special needs of young athletes.
This program provides a variety of benefits:
- Performance analysis and improvement
- Weight analysis
- Daily life habit analysis
- Exercise program design
- Exercise progression
- Exercise monitoring
- Exercise modification
- Nutrition education
- Meal planning and weekly accountability consults
Benefits Of Our Sports Rehabilitation Program:
- Decrease in pain or weakness in the injured area
- Increase in muscle, joint and tendon strength
- Added flexibility and range of motion
- Receive sport specific strength and endurance exercises
- Speed up the healing and recovery process
- Learn how to avoid re-injury in the future
How long before results are realized?
Depending on the complexity and severity of the injury, most patients feel considerable improvement within the first week. Long term results can be felt from 6-10 sessions.
Be Wary Of…
A facility that uses invasive and aggressive techniques over injured joints, muscles or tendons. These techniques may make the injury worse.
Why Act Now?
Sports injuries need to have proper treatment to recover faster and return to playing the sports you desire. The longer you put off treatment the more serious it may become. Heal faster and better NOW and learn how to prevent future injuries.