- Are your aches and pains stopping you from walking in the evening, bicycling with the grandchildren and leaving you dependent on pain meds?
- Do you have Flat Feet, High Arches, Heel/Arch/Foot Pain that is the worst when you get out of bed in the morning or after getting up from sitting for an extended period of time?
- Is your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain causing you to limp when you walk, keeping you from being able to exercise or limiting your ability to keep up with family and friends?
- Do you have Pain at the “Balls of your Feet” and/or Numbness/Tingling in your Toes/Feet?
- Do you suffer from Low Back Pain, Knee Pain or Hip Pain?
If You Can Relate to Any of the Above, YOU ARE A CANDIDATE For Custom Foot Orthotics
Custom Foot Orthotics fit into your shoe (under your feet) to support the Arches of your Foot and distribute pressure evenly across the Foot. By distributing pressure across a greater surface area, it can help promote proper alignment in your feet/legs, improve walking mechanics and ease/eliminate pain and tightness at the Heel, Arch, Foot and Ankle (Can even help Knee, Hip and Back Pain!).
So…Does Everyone With Heel/Arch/Foot Pain Need Custom Foot Orthotics?
The simple answer is NO. At Hands On NJ Physical Therapy, we determine who needs or doesn’t need Custom Foot Orthotics by performing a thorough Physical Therapy Evaluation which can include assessing your range of motion, joint and soft tissue mobility, strength, balance, foot alignment as well as walking mechanics and many more. All these factors, assessed by one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy, tell us whether you are in need of Custom Foot Orthotics or not at the present time.
Custom Foot Orthotics can be effective in easing or eliminating pain and tightness at the Heel, Arch, Foot and Ankle. However, if we don’t address the soft tissue tightness (muscle & fascia), inflammation and pain first, you can place the best Orthotics in the world in your shoes and your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain may still be present.
Great News! Custom Foot Orthotics used in conjunction with Physical Therapy to restore range of motion, strength, balance and resolve soft tissue restrictions & inflammation – is THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to resolve your pain and tightness to get you back to doing the things you Need, Want, and LOVE to do with family and friends!
So How Does This Work?
At Hands On NJ Physical Therapy, we use a technologically advanced system to make 3D Custom Foot Orthotics. Using a foot scanner with pressure-mapping sensors, your Physical Therapist will instantly see the perfect Custom Foot Orthotic for YOUR specific Foot type. A 3D scan of your feet can show how imbalances in the feet lead to problems throughout your body and provide guidance on how custom orthotics may help. This information is then sent to a lab, using highly precise 3D printing technology, to develop a set of Custom Foot Orthotics made just for YOU!
Foot Levelers – Custom Orthotics come with a 1-year, 100% guarantee. They are hand-crafted, support all three arches of the foot, and best of all are comfortable!
But, I’ve Tried Orthotics Before…
Have you tried Custom Foot Orthotics made by a Podiatrist or other healthcare provider, but you couldn’t use them because they hurt your Feet? Unfortunately, this is something we hear all the time! We’ve found that there are several reasons for this problem:
- The most common reason this occurs is because the client didn’t have Physical Therapy before, or in conjunction, with Custom Foot Orthotics to reduce or resolve the soft tissue tightness and inflammation.
- The Orthotic that was made was too rigid (too hard) or too soft, and the person’s foot could not tolerate that amount of rigidity or softness.
Perhaps, you figured that Custom Foot Orthotics were your best solution but instead you purchased a set of over-the-counter Foot Orthotics at some point. But…they didn’t work well, or they only helped for a short amount of time.
So, you’re wondering why a pair of Custom Foot Orthotics would be any different? If this is your question, you have to take into consideration
that over-the-counter Foot Orthotics are not custom made for your specific Foot-type, which is why they often do not work. As mentioned
before, it could also be that the soft tissues and structures of your Foot are too irritated and inflamed! Until this is resolved, the pain and
tightness will continue regardless what Orthotic (or “right shoe”) you wear! Is This How You Feel? Did This Answer Any Of Your Questions?
If You’re Currently Living With Heel/Arch/Foot Pain, Here Are 7 Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on its own – but it didn’t.
- You went to see your Doctor who recommended rest and wrote you a prescription for painkillers, but they did nothing to really fix the problem and when the pills wore off, you were back to having Heel/Arch/Foot Pain.
- Someone you trust (family member, friend, etc.) told you this was just a way of life, and that everyone your age gets Heel/Arch/Foot Pain, so you just accepted it.
- You've tried different healthcare professionals or been to physical therapy clinics in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help you.
- You searched the Internet (Google, YouTube, etc.) for different exercises, but either they didn't do anything, or made the Heel/Arch/Foot Pain worse.
- You thought it would be a good idea to just “rest” your Heel/Arch/Foot because the pain was so bad, but all that did was leave you more stiff, tight and sore than before your decision
- You need to get assessed on the benefit of Custom Foot Orthotics, and if they could make positive changes in your life to help manage your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain.
Have any of these things happened to you? Can you relate to any or all of them? We would LOVE to help you!
Call us at (732) 548-8068 to book a FREE Taster Consultation with one of our expert Physical Therapists if you’d like some solid advice about what can be done for your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain. The visit is completely free to you, and there is no risk or obligation. Our goal is simply to help guide you in making the right choice about what to do next for the best.
How Can Choosing To Meet With A Physical Therapist At Hands On NJ Physical Therapy Help You Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain?
Here are couple of things our team at Hands On NJ Physical Therapy can do for you:
- We can help figure out what's really going on, get to the root cause of your Heel/Arch/Foot Pain.
- We can help you determine if Custom Foot Orthotics are right for you.
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – usually in 3 or 4 sessions.
- We will make sure your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly, and we will give you a set of exercises perfectly catered to you and your Heel/Arch/Foot issue to help speed up recovery.
- We can help you put an end to the need for countless painkillers which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long-term.
- We can help you avoid unnecessary injections.
- We can help you avoid dangerous Heel/Arch/Foot surgery
- We can help keep you out of your Doctor's waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pain pills!
- We can get you back to walking and moving without a limp when you get out of bed in the morning, after getting up from sitting, etc.
- We can help get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you haven't been able to do because of Heel/Arch/Foot Pain.
Basically, we can get you back to living life to the fullest without the curse or fear of Heel/Arch/Foot Pain looming over everything you do.
If you would like to fix your Foot problem for good, we are more than happy to help you sort it out. Start with the FREE Taster Consultation at Hands On NJ Physical Therapy. Call us at (732) 548-8068 to speak with our Client Care Specialist.
For more tips like this, claim your copy of our 100% free report on foot and ankle pain.