YES!! We Are Hiring...
Job Position: Client Care Specialist...
If You Think You've Got What It Takes To Work In a Successful Private Physical Therapy Practice and Be a KEY Player in an AMAZING Team, We Need To Hear From YOU Today...
- Do you enjoy being face to face with people and can handle yourself with professionalism and compassion?
- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers both in person and on the phone?
- Are you a self starter?
- Is being "organized" a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always makes the difference?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life?
- Are you flexible and open to change, committed to learning?
If that's you, then we want to hear from you. We are a physical therapy clinic in Metuchen that is experiencing rapid growth and are looking for another A player to join our team. We are looking for a Client Care Specialist to help us grow this company to becoming the top provider in physical therapy and wellness services in Central Jersey. We have a great reputation in the town and have an abundance of people ready and waiting for you to serve. We believe strongly in ongoing education and as such provide a great amount of training, teaching and coaching for our staff development. Demand for this role is expected to be high and we invite you to apply if you feel able to achieve the following tasks and have the relevant skills to do so. We know that the real A players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance and as such the role will come with your own key objectives that when consistently hit will result in substantial benefits and privileges in the role that will be discussed at the interview should you be successful.
In order to achieve the level of success that we are looking for, you will be required to grow the revenue of the clinic by retaining the clients that we've got (or going to get as a result of our marketing). This will involve developing a deep and meaningful relationship with our clients, spending time getting to know each one personally and answering their concerning questions about physical therapy. We need this person to create the type of experience that clients can't wait to come back to - will be happy to pay for and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new clients on the phone ensuring that clients are committed and bought into our service
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our clients that they'll look forward to coming back to
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
- Communicate with clients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
- Become proficient in obtaining patient insurance information, verifying benefits, obtaining insurance authorization and successfully communicating the patient's out of pocket responsibility before they arrive for their first visit
- Organize and plan all schedules - maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic. Focuses on key priorities
- Follow through on commitments: live up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Attention to detail: do not let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Pro-activity: act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company
Ultimately the success of this position is to embrace our company's vision which is to provide world-class transformation experience for our client in their recovery journey for health and wellness. The successful candidate will maintain our company core values in the day-to-day running of the business. All hiring (and firing) at Hands On NJ Physical Therapy is based with these core values firmly in mind.
- Nothing is impossible
- Create WOW experiences
- People first, patient second
- Connect emotionally
- Anticipate unstated needs
- Embrace and drive change
- Be passionate and humble
- Be creative and adventurous
- Fun and positive team spirit
- Pursue growth and learning
We Are Offering:
Full-time Position with an attractive salary and benefit package...
- A work environment that's fun and positive, allowing you to grow both professionally and personally
- Weekly staff training to help you grow professionally & provide you with tools to make your role more successful and enjoyable.
- A role packed with responsibility that allows you to be challenged while making a real difference in the clients we serve
Here’s What Our Team Members Are Saying:
Working at Hands ON NJ PT has been an extremely rewarding experience. I have felt valued and respected since the very first day of work and the environment has been filled with encouragement, guidance, patience and understanding. I have learned so much from Dr. Chan and the rest of the Hands On NJ PT Team and I am truly appreciative of all of the resources that have been made accessible to me. It is a real pleasure to work with people that are so passionate about what they do and helping people in any way they can. I can't imagine working anywhere else.Melissa Client Care Specialist
When I first started working at Hands On NJ, I was still new to the outpatient setting. Dr. Chan gave me guidance and mentorship that allowed me to become a more confident and competent clinician. I have Hands On NJ to thank for where I am today professionally.Lawrence PTA
Being part of the Hands On NJ Physical Therapy Team has given my career as a Licensed Massage Therapist much greater meaning & purpose! Working in a supportive environment where your skills are valued & connecting with patients is a top priority, enables a practitioner to flourish and provide the best quality of care! Dr. Chan has many resources available to help you thrive in your role & he genuinely makes you feel like you’re an integral part of the practice. There is nothing “cookie cutter” about how we approach healing & wellness at Hands On NJ PT, which is one of the big reasons working here has brought me both professional and personal satisfaction!.Lisa LMT
Hands On NJ Physical Therapy has become my extended family since day 1 in 2017. There is not a better feeling I get when we help patients to meet their goals. I have been given the right tools and guidance to succeed. If you want to work in an exciting & rewarding environment, if you want to be challenged, then work here! 🙂Cintia LMT